HOW TO APPLY
Applicants to SF-PPTP or Foundations must submit their electronic application and all supplemental materials by Wednesday, April 5, 2023 at 9:00 AM to be guaranteed consideration for matriculation in September 2023. Applications will not be considered complete until all application materials and fees have been received by the SFCP Office. Once your completed application is received, the Admissions Committee will contact you to schedule an interview (see instructions for Preparing for Your Interview below).
We highly recommend submitting your application prior to the deadline so you will have more flexibility in scheduling your interview and have time to address any incomplete components before the deadline passes. Applications with materials submitted after 9:00 a.m. on April 5, 2023 will be considered only if there are spots available after all offers are accepted by on-time applicants.
Please read the program descriptions below for important information about requirements, costs, and eligibility before submitting an application.
- Download this Microsoft Word form, and type your answers into the grey boxes. Please note that grey boxes will expand to accommodate answers of any length.
- Save your completed document
- Email your application form as an attachment to email@example.com
- If you have difficulty downloading this application, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Well in advance, request that your letter(s) of reference and all additional required documentation be sent to email@example.com in time for receipt by April 5, 2023 9:00 a.m.
- Email all supplemental materials as attachments to firstname.lastname@example.org. [Note: some documents may need to be scanned electronically or photographed to be sent as an attachment].
- We recommend that you contact your reference(s) and other administrators as needed to confirm that materials have been sent.
Upon receipt of your COMPLETED application (application form and all supplemental materials):
- If your completed application was received prior to the deadline, someone from the Admissions Committee will contact you to schedule an interview which will include a clinical case discussion. Click here for guidelines on Preparing for Your SF-PPTP /Foundations Interview
- If your completed application was received after the deadline, you will be contacted for an interview only if spots remain after all on-time applicants have accepted offers of admission.
- You will receive notification regarding your admissions decision by mid-June.
- If accepted, you will be asked to sign an Enrollment Commitment Form and submit a non-refundable deposit by July 1st to secure a place in the September 2023 class.
- In recent years, there have been more applicants than positions. Qualified applicants who are not offered admission may be offered a position on the waitlist.