San Francisco Center for Psychoanalysis
Enrico Jones Fund for Equality and Excellence
In order to further enrich the learning community of the San Francisco Center for Psychoanalysis (SFCP), we are offering a tuition credit program for any of SFCP’s tuition-based programs to therapists who self-identify as a Person of Color.
This funding is donated to SFCP in memory of Enrico E. Jones, PhD, an African American psychologist and Professor of Psychology at University of California, Berkeley, who did his psychoanalytic training at SFPI&S and was a Faculty member at SFPI&S.
Tuition Credit Information
Tuition Credit Per Participant
Decisions Made By
Adult Analytic Training Program
Child Analytic Training Program
Adult AND Child Analytic Training Program concurrently
San Francisco Psychoanalytic Psychotherapy Training Program (SF-PPTP) Year 1 & 2
San Francisco Psychoanalytic Psychotherapy Training Program (SF-PPTP) Integrations
Palo Alto Psychoanalytic Psychotherapy Training Program (PAPPTP) Year 1 & 2
Child and Adolescent Psychoanalytic Psychotherapy Training Program (CAPPTP)
Applications will be reviewed as received.
- Available to licensed therapists and people working toward licensure who self-identify as a Person of Color.
- Adult Analytic candidates, at $5000 per participant.
- Child Analytic candidates, at $1200 per participant.
- Both Adult Analytic AND Child Analytic candidates, at $5500 per participant.
- SF-PPTP and PAPPTP Year 1 and 2 participants, at $2250 per participant.
- SF-PPTP Integrations participants, at $1125 per participant.
- CAPPTP participants, at $1600 per participant
- CCSW participants, at $300 per participant.
- No means test is required.
- Applications will be reviewed as received.
- Family members of officers, directors, major contributors and members of the scholarship selection committee are disqualified from receiving scholarships.
Ways to Give
Please call (415) 563-5815
Please mail your check payable to SFCP to:
444 Natoma Street
San Francisco, CA 94103
Gifts of Stock
Contributions of stock can provide valuable support for the Center and significant tax benefits for you. Shares can be transferred electronically by notifying your broker that you wish to make a gift of stock to the SFCP. Please consult your tax advisor to find out how a charitable donation of stock can help you reach your personal financial goals.
To make a gift of stock to the SFCP, please follow the instructions on the form available here
Account Name: San Francisco Center for Psychoanalysis
Account # 95084719
Tax ID: 94-1546088
Broker: Charles Schwab DTC #016
Please contact Nicole Lee at (415) 563-5815 x103 or firstname.lastname@example.org prior to making your donation, so we can ensure that your donation is properly acknowledged.
See application form which asks for basic information and a short statement.
For more information please contact: Nicole Lee, email@example.com
SFCP does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, ethnic origin, gender or sexual orientation in administration of its admission policies, educational policies, or any other programs.
The San Francisco Center for Psychoanalysis is a 501(c)(3) tax exempt organization, IRS Section 170(b)(2)(iii) for both federal and state tax purposes. Our federal tax identification number is 94- 1546088.