Community Membership starts on July 1st and ends on June 30th of each year. Regardless of which membership fee category you pay, you receive full Community Membership benefits that develop your interests in psychoanalysis and psychoanalytic psychotherapy and support you in building a network of colleagues and a professional home within the Center.
- NEW! 50% discount and free CME/CE Credits on single-day events
- NEW! 10% discount and $10 per CME/CE Credits (w/ $200 max per program per academic year) on multi-week programs
- online access to online version of International Journal of Psychoanalysis (IJP), a $270 value, at a greatly reduced cost of $55 (opt-out option)
- online access to EZ Proxy which provides access to recently published articles from selected online journals
- opportunity to receive mentorship from a candidate or analyst for professional development
- full privileges at the SFCP Library
- opportunities to serve on and chair SFCP committees*
- inclusion in the printed SFCP Membership Directory**
- inclusion in the online SFCP Membership Directory
- subscription to monthly SFCP E-Newsletter
- eligible to join SFCP All-Members listserv
- invitation to attend and participate at the SFCP Annual Meeting
Community Membership Fee Categories
For Licensed and Unlicensed Professionals
$180 per year – INCLUDING $55 IJP subscription
$125 per year – if OPT-OUT of $55 IJP subscription
This membership fee category is for licensed and unlicensed professionals. Please note that membership dues are subject to change and typically increase 3% each year.
For Students, retired individuals, or those who work at least 51% time in community mental health
$80 per year – INCLUDING $55 IJP subscription
$25 per year – if OPT-OUT of $55 IJP subscription
This membership fee category is reserved for students or those who work at least 51% time in community mental health. Verification of student ID or community agency employment is required upon application submission.
Starting July 1, when you renew your membership online, you will have the option to save your credit card information in our processing system so your membership automatically renews on July 1st of each year. Alternatively, SFCP will mail or email an invoice to you in June of each year.
Important: The tuition of SF-PPTP, PAPPTP and CAPPTP includes the Community Membership. If you will be joining these training programs, please do not sign up for the Community Membership.