- eligible to vote for Bylaw changes, Analyst Members on the Board and SFCP Presidential elections
- subscription to PEP/Web subscription at no extra cost (opt-in)
- online access to online version of International Journal of Psychoanalysis (IJP) at a greatly reduced cost
- inclusion in the printed SFCP Membership Directory
- inclusion in the online SFCP Membership Directory
- opportunities to serve on and chair SFCP committees
- opportunities to apply CME/CE credits through the SFCP for your study groups
- subscription to monthly SFCP E-Newsletter
- full privileges at the SFCP Library
- online access to EZ Proxy which provides access to recently published articles from selected online journals
- eligible to join SFCP Analyst Members-only listserv and SFCP All-Members listserv
- eligible to enroll in the Referral Service for Psychoanalysis
- invitation to attend and participate at the SFCP Annual Meeting
- subscription to What’s Happening emailing list
- receive CME/CE Credits free of charge from attending Scientific Meetings and Dialogues in Contemporary Psychoanalysis
- NEW! 50% discount on SFCP events
- NEW! 50% discount on CME/CE credits ($6 per credit, $200 max per program per academic year)
- NEW! 10% discount on Extension Education Program Fees
An Analyst Member must be one of the followings:
- a graduate of the San Francisco Center for Psychoanalysis Psychoanalytic Training Program;
- a graduate of any other Psychoanalytic Training Institute approved by the American Psychoanalytic Association (the “APsaA”) or by the International Psychoanalytic Institution (the “IPA”);
- or a member of the APsaA or an affiliate society of the APsaA;
- or a member of the IPA or of an affiliate of the IPA
Admission / Application Procedure
Persons who matriculate as candidates in Psychoanalytic Training at the SFCP shall be automatically admitted as Analyst Members upon graduation.
A majority vote of the Board is required for the admission of all Analyst Members not admitted automatically under this section. Applicants shall submit an application form to Nicole Lee at email@example.com with adequate documentation of their qualification for membership. The Alternative Pathway application form should be used by applicants trained outside of SFCP or IPA Approved Institutes.
$ 1,455.00 per year
Or please mail your Dues payment (payable to SFCP) to:
444 Natoma Street
San Francisco, CA 94103
*If you are 70 years of age or older and have reduced your practice, you are entitled to a reduced rate. This is calculated by the percentage of time you practice. For example, if your practice is 50% of full time, your dues would be $ 727.50. The form below will calculate the amount due once you enter the percentage amount below.
*Please note that membership dues is subject to change and typically increases 3% each year.